Dr. Shruti Gupta- Dermatologist in Delhi For Hair & Skin
Dr.Shruti Gupta is a kind and soft-spoken personality known for delivering 100% result satisfaction to all her clients. The Skinos Clinic is headed by Dr.Shruti Gupta, who is the driving force behind the success of this clinic. Being The Best Dermatologist in Delhi, She invests huge time in strengthening the doctor-patient relationship as she believes in the phrase, "medicine cures disease but doctor cures patients"
SKINOS is located at the educational hub of Delhi, Kamla Nagar near Delhi University. A Place where every dream comes true! It is an advanced and most trusted hair, skin, laser, and aesthetic clinic in the capital city of India, Delhi.
This Luxurious 5 Star Clinic is guided by Dr.Shruti Gupta, MD, FAAD (USA). She believes in evidence-based practice and understands that alongside providing top-level aesthetic services and hospitality it is also important to share and educate all patients about their clinical conditions in detail. She is regarded as the Top Dermatologist in Delhi. She specializes in Clinical Cosmetology and Aesthetic Dermatology.
She is the most loved dermatologist in Delhi for the treatment goals she helps everyone achieve for themselves. Dr.Shruti Gupta and Dr. Sandeep Kumar have mastered the art of aesthetic medicine and one must rest assured when it comes to skin care with these trusted dermatologists.
Her immense knowledge of dermatology and her great depth of understanding has made her stand out from among the many dermatologists. Her professional journey began at Apollo Clinic, Bangalore, and Max Hospital, Dehradun. She is in her practice for almost a decade as a Dermatologist and Cosmetologist.
She believes in evidence-based ethical practice and with her, you can be fully assured of right and accurate management completely as per American Academy of Dermatology guidelines. All treatments offered at skinos are with the latest and most advanced USA FDA Approved technologies and devices as our dermatologists believe that both safety and result matter when it comes to choosing the modality of treatments.
Currently, at SKINOS Hospital New Delhi and DISHAM, Dr. Shruti Gupta practices both clinical and cosmetic dermatology and treats skin conditions, nail and hair diseases in men, women, and children. She has published a paper on the efficacy of PRP therapy for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia in males.
She believes that each individual client deserves to look and feel confident about themselves and succeed in their life. Dr. Shruti Gupta is a humble, very caring, and experienced doctor. She is very thorough in her diagnosis and understands that each patient is different. She spends time with you during appointments and actually listens to what you have to say.
She Specialises in anti-aging, Laser Hair Removal, and all types of Laser treatments for different Skin problems, Pigmentation, Hair Loss Treatments, and Hair Transplant Surgery. Dr.Shruti Gupta is the Best Dermato-Surgeon in Delhi.
• Acne - Acne is a common condition which most of us face in our teenage. In some cases, it may progress to adulthood and we see women coming in their 30s as well with adult-onset acne. It is advisable to consult a dermatologist for acne treatment at the earliest as it can lead to permanent scarring of the face.
• Eczema - Eczema is an inflammatory skin condition in which the skin becomes dry, itchy, red, irritated, and flaky. It is also known as dermatitis and is commonly seen among children. Typically seen on arms and behind the ears but can occur on any part of the body.
• Vitiligo - Vitiligo is a condition in which there is patchy discoloration of the skin on any parts of the body due to loss of pigment called melanocytes. It is treatable and one may consult a dermatologist to know about the treatment options as there are different types of vitiligo and are treated by different modalities. Treatment options are phototherapy and in some stable cases, vitiligo surgeries are the best modality of treatment.
• Melasma -Melasma is a skin condition that presents as grey-brown patches on the sun-exposed area of the face. It can also occur due to hormonal imbalances during the pregnancy which is called chloasma. Both the conditions are treatable. The treatment options are peels, PRP, laser and topical and oral medications. The treatment is advised based on the underlying pathology causing the pigmentation on the face.
• Urticaria - Urticaria is characterized by red, raised itchy, wet, round lesions. These are called wheals and hives. It is a long chronic skin condition that occurs due to allergy. It can lead to an emergency and hence a dermatologist should be consulted timely for its diagnosis in acute conditions and regular management for chronic conditions.
• Psoriasis - Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin condition in which there is itchy, scaly, thickened skin in the area of the elbow, trunk, knees, and scalp. It can be managed with medications and phototherapy. However, relapses are common and long-term follow-up is required for its continued management.
• Dermatitis - Dermatitis or Eczema is a broad term that includes allergic skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis. Consultation with a dermatologist will help in establishing the type of dermatitis and its treatment accordingly.
• Skin allergy - Skin allergy is a condition in which the skin reacts to something with which it comes in contact. The reaction is manifested as itchy, irritated, red lesions in the area of contact. It is also called contact dermatitis. Usually, allergy tests are required to diagnose the cause of the allergy and advised to avoid contact with the allergen.
• Pigmentation - Skin pigmentation occurs due to loss or excess melanin on the skin. Both the conditions can be treated with a combination of treatments for the best treatment outcome.
• Fungal Infections - Fungal infection in medical terms is called mycosis. It can affect any area of the body, most commonly moist and wet areas. Depending on the area of the body involved it is named differently. The commonly affected areas are the scalp and groin.
• Hair Loss - Hair loss affects both males and females and can involve the scalp or the body. Generally, hair loss is permanent but in many instances, it can be temporary and self-limiting. It's important that you consult a qualified dermatologist for hair loss as early diagnosis and treatment are recommended before it progresses to the stage where hair transplant would become the need.
• Dandruff - Dandruff is a fungal infection of the scalp. It causes the skin of the scalp to flake and is more an embarrassing condition. A Dermatologist recommended medical shampoo and scalp hygiene should be practiced for optimal control of dandruff.
• PRP therapy - PRP therapy is used to treat hair loss in androgenetic alopecia in both males and females. PRP therapy is widely used in sports medicine and other regenerative medical indications.
• LLLT Laser Cap - Low-level laser therapy is used as an adjunctive to treat hair thinning and hair loss. LLLT is known to increase blood flow to the scalp and hence increase the supply of nutrients to the scalp helping in an increase in thickness of hair shafts and thus reducing hair loss.
• Alopecia Areata - Alopecia areata is a medical condition of hair where there is loss of hair in patches or coin-shaped on the scalp and beard area. It can occur anywhere on the body and vary in degree of severity. It is recommended that you consult your dermatologist for its diagnosis and management.
• Stem cell therapy - Stem cell therapy is used to treat androgenetic alopecia. Regenera Activa is the latest USA FDA-approved hair loss treatment.
• Scalp Micropigmentation - Scalp micro pigmentation is tattooing of the scalp to camouflage scalp visibility. It is an option to treat baldness for candidates who are not willing to undergo a hair transplant.
• Nail Tumour - Nail tumors are growth from the nail plate or nail matrix. They are usually benign or malignant and require surgical removal.
• Nail Surgery - Nail surgeries are done for both diagnosis and treatment. Nail biopsy si done for diagnostic purposes whereas nail surgery is indicated for therapeutic indication. Nail surgery includes nail avulsion which is done for ingrown nails and nail surgery is done for nail tumors.
• Nail Infection - Nail infections can be of three types. Viral, Bacterial, or Fungal. Fungal nail infections are common. In this, the nail becomes brittle, discolored which usually occurs on the toes.
• Traumatic Nail - Nail injury is common when the finger gets trapped in between doors, drawers, or gets injured by any physical trauma. The injured nail can be split or torn. The accumulation of blood under the nail leads to pain and limitation of finger movement. It is recommended that it be surgically treated to avoid any physical limitation of functions.
• Nail Dystrophy -Nail dystrophy is a change in the texture of the nail surface. It can occur due to fungal infections of the nails. It can also occur in various other medical conditions affecting the skin and due to mechanical or physical trauma.
• Ingrown Toe Nail -Ingrown toenails are commonly seen in the great toe. It is a painful condition that may lead to infection and or physical deformity. It requires medical or at times surgical treatment based on the severity.
• Nail Discolouration-Nail discoloration can be white, black, blue, yellow, red. It could be due to overproduction of pigments or due to external deposition of the pigments on the nail plate.
• Laser Hair Removal -Laser hair removal is an aesthetic procedure and is a permanent solution to getting rid of unwanted body hair. Skinos provides the latest USA FDA Approved treatment with the world's best diode from lumenis.
• Laser Scar Removal - Laser scar removal is advised in severe cases of acne scars, stretch marks, traumatic scars, surgical scars, and chickenpox scars.
• Laser Tattoo Removal - Laser tattoo removal is the solution if you want to remove your tattoo and mistakes. We at Skinos offer the most advanced q switch laser tattoo removal with tri beam premium.
• Laser Birth Mark Removal - Laser birthmark removal is done using ndyag q switched laser. Multiple sessions are required and it's a completely safe and effective method to get rid of birthmarks and improve one quality of life.
• Laser Stretch Mark Removal - Laser stretch marks removal can be done using CO2 Laser, Erbium Glass Laser, Erbium Yag Laser. Stretch marks are common post-pregnancy and after muscle hypertrophy due to exercise.
• Wrinkles - A muscle relaxant that is used to treat wrinkles on the face appears due to the overactivity of the facial muscles. It is first seen in the late 20s to early 30s. It helps us in getting smooth wrinkle-free youthful skin.
• Fat Filler - Fat transfer is a surgical procedure used to restore lost fat and volume from the face. It helps in the improvement of wrinkles and folds on the face.
• Thread Lift - Thread lifts are PDO microfilaments. They are inserted in the face to give a more youthful appearance as they help in collagen remodeling and give a firm and lifting effect to cheeks, jawline, and eyebrows.
• Dermal Filler -Dermal fillers are hyaluronic acid substances that are injected to replace the fat loss in the face and also for giving facial lifts. The commonly injected areas are the lip, cheeks, jawline, temple, and under the eyes.
• Microblading -Microblading is a semi-permanent solution to daily hassle-free eyebrow pencils. It is the best option for those who have a sparse density of the eyebrows.
• Micropigmentation -Micro-pigmentation is a semi-permanent technique to camouflage hair loss in males and females. It is also called medical tattooing and is also used in vitiligo to give color to white patches.
• Dermaplaning -Dermaplaning is used to remove fine villous hair from the face. It also helps in the exfoliation of the skin which is done using a dermatome or a scalpel.
• Microneedling -Micro-needling is also known as collagen induction therapy. In this microneedles are used to prick the skin and cause collagen and elastin remodeling. It makes facial skin look firmer and younger.
• Chemical Peeling -Chemical peeling is a gel or liquid-based medical substance which is applied on the face to bring about exfoliation and lightening of pigmentation on the skin. It helps in giving even tone and texture to the skin.
• Laser Resurfacing -Laser resurfacing is done using a CO2 fractional laser. It stimulates fibroblasts in the skin and thus resulting in smooth and younger-looking skin.
• Laser Lip Lightening -Laser Lip Lightening is an effective treatment to get rid of pigmentation on the lips. Lip pigmentation can due to various factors such as smoking, medications, and hormonal issues. Treating underlying causes is recommended along with the laser lip lightening treatment.
• MDA - Skin & Body Polishing -MDA is known as microdermabrasion. It uses diamond tips and aluminum crystals to exfoliate the skin. This procedure gives even tone and texture and improves fine lines, pigmentation, and acne. Skin polishing is also done for full-body which is popular as body polishing.
• MNRF - Microneedling & Radiofrequency -MNRF is the newest in the list of aesthetic procedures. It uses radiofrequency with microneedling to treat scars, stretch marks and tighten the skin. MNRF is suitable for all skin types and is best for Asian and Indian skin. It also improves fine lines and wrinkles on the face and is hence used for skin resurfacing as an anti-aging treatment.
• RF - Radio Frequency Skin Tightening -Radiofrequency is a technology that gives heat to the skin and stimulates the fibroblasts to form new collagen and elastin. This gives skin tightening and is indicated for under-eye wrinkles, eyebrow lift, jawline contouring, improve joule, double chin due to skin laxity.
• HIFU - High-Intensity Focussed Ultrasound -HIFU delivers high-intensity focussed ultrasound to the targeted areas. It works on the SMAS layer to tighten and lift the face. It is best recommended to treat sagging skin of the face along with radiofrequency or as a stand-alone treatment depending upon the client's face evaluation.
Body shaping treatments such as cryo lipolysis, liposuction, radiofrequency, and muscle toning are performed under the guidance of Dr.Shruti Gupta. All treatments provided at skinos are with USA FDA Approved devices.
• 4D Facial - 4D stands for 4 different levels of skin treatment. Here the skin is targeted at different depths to give firmness, tightening, and glow to the skin. It is best for those who are looking for an anti-aging facial to improve their fine lines, wrinkles and add glow to their face.
• Salt Facial -It is the process of natural exfoliation. Suitable for sun-damaged skin. It gives an immediately visible glow to the skin and improves skin texture.
• Hydra Facial - Hydra facial is hydra dermabrasion of skin. It involves exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of serum. It is a celebrity favorite facial and the best for all skin types.
• Photo Facial -Photo facial is IPL based laser facial. The intense pulse light helps in reducing the redness on the face. Individuals facing rosacea and acne and having dry and sensitive skin are the best candidates for photo facials.
• Laser Toning -Laser toning is called laser bleaching. It is a treatment done using q switched laser famously known as skin brightening and skin lightening treatment. Suitable for oily non-acne-prone skin types. It improves open pores and skin texture and also gives radiant glowing skin.
• Carbon Facial -Carbon facial is also known as carbon laser peel. In this procedure, a thin layer of carbon peel is applied on the face which is blasted with the help of q switched laser light. It clears pores and prevents acne formation. Suitable for open pores, blemishes, and pigmentations on the face.
• Vampire Facial - Vampire facial is also known as Hollywood facial. It is performed with a combination of micro-needling and PRP. Best for candidates with dull and wrinkled skin. It also helps in neocollagenesis and increases collagen production and remodeling. New skin feels firmer and lifted with a vampire facial.
• Fire & Ice Facial -Fire and ice facial is done using the world's finest range of skincare products. It helps in skin resurfacing and improves the dullness of the face.
• Pre Party Facial -The pre-party facial is most popular at Skinos. We offer customized treatments to suit every skin type. One can choose from a range of medi facials. Each comes with the power of offering instant glow to the skin enough to make you shine at your auspicious events.
• OxyGeneo Facial -A peel-based treatment to improve skin tone and texture. It comes with different types of oxy pods for indications like acne, hydration, glow and skin repair suited for all skin types. It is best recommended as a maintenance facial.
• MesoGlow Facial -Mesoglow is a cocktail of solutions that are used along with micro-needling to enhance the penetration of the product within the skin. This facial is best used with vitamin C serum for adding glow to the skin.
• Obagi Red Carpet Facial -Obagi facial is a celebs medi facial popularly known as red carpet facial around the world. These products are USA FDA Approved and can be customized to treat various skin conditions.
• Fine Touch AquaGold Facial -It is a micro-needling device that is combined with meso solutions to treat fine lines, wrinkles and give a radiant glow to the skin.
• DiamondGlow Silk Peel Facial -Silk peel is USA FDA Approved diamond peel. It involves exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of serums to improve skin health. One can feel silky skin after the procedure and love to have this as their companion in a skincare routine.
• Mole Surgery -Moles are pigmented outgrowth from the skin. This is usually present since childhood and can be treated surgically with RF cautery or removed through laser to give more cosmetic appeal.
• Cysts Surgery - Cysts are sacs containing fluid, pus, or sebum underneath the skin. It is removed through surgical enucleation and the skin is closed with sutures.
• Lipoma Surgery -Lipoma is the swelling of fat lobule under the skin. It is not harmful but removed for cosmetic reasons.
• Acne Scar Surgery -Acne scar leaves with depression and social withdrawal. It is the most commonly performed treatment at SKinos, the Best Dermatology Clinic in Delhi. MNRF, CO2 laser, Erbium glass laser, PRP, TCA cross peel, micro-needling, and dermal fillers are the common modalities to treat acne scars. Skinos offers all USA FDA Approved treatments for acne scars and has succeeded with giving consistent result satisfaction to all our patients.
• Corn Removal Surgery -Corn are painful lesions commonly occurring in the soles of the foot. Corn removal surgery gives the best result to get rid of these pain points in the soles.
• Lip Surgery -Lip surgeries are done both for diagnosing a medical condition and also for treatment. Lip surgeries are performed to enhance the appearance of the lips.
• Sclerotherapy - Sclerotherapy is the injection of sclerosant in superficial veins. It is a non-surgical procedure to treat varicose veins, pyogenic granuloma, and mucoceal.
• Blepharoplasty -Eyelid surgery is indicated to remove excess fat or sagging skin of the upper and lower eyelids. Improving periorbital areas improve the overall aesthetic appeal of the face.
• Vitiligo Surgery -It is recommended in the stable type of vitiligo. The surgery depends on the area, age, and duration of the white patch.
• Dimple Creation -Dimples are believed to bring good luck and also enhance one's facial appearance. Dimples are depressions of the cheeks which are created through surgical ligature. It can be created only on one side or both.
• Facial Fat Grafting -Fat grafting is the same as that of fat filler. Here autologous fat is used to restore lost volume due to aging. It helps in reducing the creases and folds on the face.
Hair Transplant Surgery
• Robotic Hair Transplant -Arts is a fully automated hair restoration FUE hair transplant surgery. It is USA FDA Approved world-best robotic hair transplant AI-powered machine.
• Synthetic Hair Transplant - It is recommended in individuals with poor donor areas. It is a safe and effective surgical treatment. Synthetic hair transplant gives high-density hair volume and can be an alternative solution to hair replacement in which maintenance is required.
• FUE & FUT Hair Transplant -A hair transplant is a permanent solution to hair loss. Both FUE and FUT are popular and it is selected based on the donor and recipient site. In many instances, a combination of both FUE and FUT is performed for the best results.
Biologic therapies are given in cases of psoriasis. Bullous disorders such as pemphigus Vulgaris and bullous pemphigoid are other medical conditions that are treated with biologics. These are given as injections. It helps in reducing inflammation.
Age-related skin conditions are: Xerosis that is excessive dryness of skin, Pressure sores or ulcers, Senile pruritis also called excessive itching of skin.
Cosmetic procedures which are commonly recommended for the youthful appearance of the skin are Muscle Relaxant, Dermal Fillers, Thread Lift, HIFU, MNRF, RF, Fractional Laser Resurfacing, PRP Therapy, Chemical Peels, and 4D Facelift.
Pediatric dermatology is a specialization of dermatology. A Dermatologist undergoes a minimum 1-year fellowship training post-MD in dermatology to be a certified pediatric dermatologist. They understand the importance of explaining the disease condition to parents and also counsel them on how to best manage and avoid recurrences.
The most common childhood skin conditions are Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, Hives, Urticaria, Childhood Vitiligo, Childhood Psoriasis, Skin Infection, and Infestations. It is advised that you consult an experienced pediatric dermatologist Dr.Shruti Gupta who has mastered the art of treating children and counseling parents.
NUTRITION IN DERMATOLOGY
Nutrition plays a vital role in acne and hair fall treatment. A balanced diet is advised with the right combinations to provide optimum nutrition to our bodies. Nutrition act as fuel to our body and helps in combating health issues.
Regenera is stem cell therapy for hair loss. It is USA FDA Approved treatment. Annually one session is recommended to control hair loss and increase hair regrowth.
Dr.Shruti is an expert and specialist in Delhi in the field of aesthetic medicine and attends numerous conferences and workshops worldwide to stay updated with the latest advancements in the field.
Dr. Shruti Gupta - MD Dermatology, is the best dermatologist in delhi, Delhi is a hub of aesthetic dermatology and she is a pioneer in aesthetics who has gained wide years of experience working with the world-renowned medical institutes in India. She has worked with Victoria Hospital and Bowring and Lady Curzon Hospital, both of Bangalore. She has also worked with Max Super Speciality Hospital, Dehradun.
Dr. Shruti Gupta is a pioneer in the field of dermatology and is a member of the following professional societies: Fellow of American Academy of Dermatology, USA. Indian Association Of Dermatology, Venereology, And Leprosy. International Society of Dermatology. Bangalore Dermatological Society and Indian Medical Association
Dr. Shruti Gupta is also the Founder & CEO of DISHAM, Delhi Institute of Skin Hair & Aesthetic Medicine. At DISHAM, She forms form the backbone of the Best Skin, Hair, and Aesthetic Medicine training institute in India and takes pride in teaching fellow doctors, dermatologists, and plastic surgeons giving them the confidence to ace in the field of highly demanding Aesthetic Medicine.
Awards & Achievements
Best Letter published in IJDVL 2017 (Dermacon, Kochi, 2018)
First Rank in All India Dermatosurgery Quiz (ACSICON, Bangalore, 2013)
Second Rank in State Level Dermatology Quiz (Cuticon, 2013)
Research & Publication
"Dr.Shruti Gupta" is an "author, editor and reviewer". She has been published in a variety of journals and magazines in India and abroad. She is one of the leading "hair loss" experts in India. She is very active in the "research and development" of hair loss treatments, notably the "PRP therapy".
She regularly presents research papers and at national and international conferences. Her paper on "PRP Therapy" was rewarded as the best online publication by IADVL in the year 2015.
All treatments of skin hair and nails are as per the American board of dermatology guidelines at Skinos Hair and Skin Clinic. One should always consult a dermatologist, a medical doctor who specializes in treating all types of skin diseases. A Dermatologist undergoes 9-12 years of medical school training to be licensed as a dermatologist as per the medical council of India.
The Top 3 Best Medical Colleges in India are
• Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
• All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
• • Post Graduate Institute, PGI - Chandigarh
A Dermatologist also diagnoses and treats more than 3,000 medical conditions related to hair, skin, and nail. Dermatologists perform various aesthetic procedures such as skin tightening, wrinkles treatment, dermal fillers, face lifting, chemical peeling, medi facials, and micro-needling.
Dr.Shruti Gupta is the best dermatologist in dDelhi who is not only treating skin hair-related diseases but also helps in skin cancer diagnosis and its medical treatments. She is the top-rated dermatologist based on more than 2000 patient reviews.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is a Dermatologist Doctor in Delhi?
A dermatologist is a skin doctor who at their dermatology clinic provides hair treatment and skin care treatments. They are medical professionals to treat all kinds of skin disorders. After qualifying for MBBS they undergo 5.5 years of medical school training and then pursue 3 years post-graduation in dermatology.
Dr.Shruti Gupta has post-graduated from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute which stands among the top 10 government medical college and hospitals in India for Dermatology. She has experience of about 15 years including her medical school training and has worked with the finest hospitals in India, Apollo Skin Clinic and Max Hospital. Max hospital Saket is the head branch of the max healthcare group of hospitals.
What are the specializations of a Dermatologist?
• Dermato Pathology
• Immuno Dermatology
• Pediatric Dermatology
• Geriatric Dermatology
When do I consult a Dermatologist?
It is always advisable that you consult after looking for the best dermatologist near me if you are facing health issues related to skin, hair, nail, and aesthetic dermatology. One may consider dermatologist consultation for professional diagnosis and treatment of skin issues, hair, laser, and aesthetic conditions.
• Hair Loss
• Dark Lips
• Acne scars
• Acne Marks
• Stretch Marks
• Acne Psoriasis
• Hair Reduction
• Skin Infections
• Fungal Infection
• Alopecia Areata
• Birthmarks Scars
• Allergic Infections
• Wrinkles Treatment
• Facial Pigmentation
• Eczema and Psoriasis
• Advanced treatments
• Under Eye Dark Circles
• Anti-aging treatment
• Hair Transplant Surgery
• Oral Mucous membrane lesions
What qualifications are needed to be a Dermatologist in Delhi?
As per the national medical council and medical council of India, one must possess MBBS and MD/DNB/DVD/DVD from MCI recognized medical college. Your health is of prime importance and we encourage you that you should always check if your skin specialist is qualified to give the right medical advice.
Medical doctors in the united states to get the board certification in dermatology have to first undergo internal medicine residency and then training in dermatology to be board-certified by the American Board of dermatology. This module is different as there they see a high number of cancerous skin diseases.
Dermatopathology is a very popular and competitive branch in the USA that is involved with examining the cancer cells and helps in establishing the diagnosis and also guides the dermatosurgeons who specialize in dermatosurgery to perform Mohs surgery.
In the UK one has to be a member of the royal college of physicians in dermatology (MRCP - Dermatology) to be licensed to practice as a registered dermatologist.
What are the treatments Dermatologist perform?
A professionally trained dermatologist performs and offers services including hair care, skincare, cosmetic procedures, and dermato surgical procedures. The skin treatments a dermatologist provide at their clinic are:
• Muscle Relaxant
• Dermal Fillers
• Thread Lift
• PRP Therapy
• Scalp Peeling
• Chemical Peeling
• Intra Lesional Steroid
• Laser Resurfacing
• Laser Hair Removal
• Laser Tattoo Removal
• Laser Acne Scar Removal
• Laser Stretch Marks Removal
• FUE & FUT Hair Transplant Surgery
What Our Patients Say
Nothing gives us more pleasure than the happiness and gratitude expressed by our clients at the end of their treatment!
I have acne issue from last 13 year's I tried all from the
best dermatologist of Delhi to homemade solution but ...
SQ - CA
It was a pleasant experience. Your work is par above my
expectations. My exuberant hair growth gives me ...
Dr.Shruti is very humble and adorable to everyone she
explains everything wonderfully, and answers all ...
First of all I would like to thank Dr Shruti Gupta Mam for
giving me a new life. On the advice of my friend, when I..
It’s all about the satisfaction that we expect from a
doctor and a clinic which I got it at Skinos , I have tried...
I recommend Dr. Shruti Gupta because she explains
everything related to my problems patiently and politely.
Certified and Experienced Doctors
Only Clinic in Delhi with 100% Client Satisfaction owing to it’s world class treatments, highly professional and amiable Dermatologists and Aestheticians!